![]() | Artist: Circus Maximus Album: Isolate Year: 2007 Genre: Progressive Metal Origin: Norway Tracklist:
|
| When I first heard Circus Maximus I was quite surprised. It was during a time where I was bored with most new things I heard since they didn't sound fresh, they had no edge, it was all barely even progressive. Circus Maximus, at that time, had an excellent sound to them, a little heaver then most progressive metal I'd heard in a while. Later I saw that they were to perform live at ProgPower EU and I discovered that they were working on a new CD, due very soon. I've heard it for the first time today, it's just damn awesome! I can't say I'm disappointed. I'm happy, better then anything I expected! | |
Monday, July 9, 2007
Circus Maximus - Isolate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment