I've been trying to get my little ciso front end to not show the ciso console application anymore. Now I can easily get the information to go directly into my program, but I don't want the user interface to stop working completely while you're compressing a 2GB image. I want it to show what it's doing.
I've tried getting the asynchronous reading function to work, and I can up to a point. It'll read it and return any info that I might want, but when it comes to adding something like a progress bar or even just a textual representation of it, it'll start reading and then just do nothing and get stuck. The debugger doesn't give any kind of error though...
I've tried getting the asynchronous reading function to work, and I can up to a point. It'll read it and return any info that I might want, but when it comes to adding something like a progress bar or even just a textual representation of it, it'll start reading and then just do nothing and get stuck. The debugger doesn't give any kind of error though...

No comments:
Post a Comment