I just found out that Opeth posted this song online, so I went to look it up on YouTube. It's from 'The Roundhouse Tapes'. The duality of his singing is what attracted me to their music at first and opened the door for me to be able to listen to other grunters.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good article. I certainly appreciate this website.
ReplyDeleteContinue the good work!
My page - http://www.biotechnologyreview.net/ar/food-biotechnology.php
Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you
know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon.
Cheers
Here is my homepage Click On this page
"We all knew it was theoretically possible, but to actually do it and deploy it into the field. The firm has invested over US$750 million in more than 120 companies throughout the United States and the Greater China region. What now awaits Zimbabwe - once Africa's food basket.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my website: mixtvnetwork.com
" Forum Threads " Blog Comments " Corporate Blogging " Social Network Profiles " Link Baiting. However there are several troubleshooting steps you need to perform in order to determine the problem. As a consequence it can be contended the media is directing many persons astray moving away from what should be its aim of presenting discerning news and analytic thinking of pressing topics for this celebrity frippery.
ReplyDeletemy web blog :: latest celebrity news
Admiring the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information.
Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including
your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Here is my site mouse click the following internet site
This simple app provides lots of funny facts that you have ever known.
ReplyDeleteThe goal with a funny picture is to have the photograph be almost a blank canvas for you to
put the punch line on. Some programs allow a user to
make the same post on multiple websites simultaneously.
My blog post www.cloobex.com
Hello there! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs
ReplyDeleteup for your excellent information you have right here on this post.
I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.
Here is my page news of the day
Having read this I thought it was really informative.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this article together.
I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and
commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!
Have a look at my page: celebrity news