I was roaring to go as I turned on my girlfriend's DS and started Final Fantasy III! I had just beaten both Salamander and Hein and I felt invincible!
There wasn't so much fighting to do yet though. I walked around a little going to some towns to see if there was anything I missed or people that still needed to thank me.
I went to see King Argus about the airship that I wanted Cid to build and used the thief's skills to open some locked doors I'd left behind. And I was about to go on my way to gysahl to see if there was anything of interest there, but alas, by now my girlfriend's DS's light had turned red and I needed to charge it, so no more Final Fantasy for the next few hours...
Gives my time to try other things though.
There wasn't so much fighting to do yet though. I walked around a little going to some towns to see if there was anything I missed or people that still needed to thank me.
I went to see King Argus about the airship that I wanted Cid to build and used the thief's skills to open some locked doors I'd left behind. And I was about to go on my way to gysahl to see if there was anything of interest there, but alas, by now my girlfriend's DS's light had turned red and I needed to charge it, so no more Final Fantasy for the next few hours...
Gives my time to try other things though.

No comments:
Post a Comment